DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT LIFE >
RESIDENCE LIFE >
NATIONAL RESIDENCE HALL HONOR SOCIETY
National Residence Hall Honor Society
The Robert Morris Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honor Society (NRHH) is recognized to provide recognition for students who have attained high scholastic achievement and provide outstanding service and/or leadership within the residence hall community. One (1) percent of the residential student population is selected into honor society membership each year.
Chapter Membership Standards
- Individual members need to have a grade point average of at least a 3.25 on the 4.00 RMU Grade Scale.
- Individual members need to have lived in RMU residence halls during the year or prior to the induction.
- Individual members need to exhibit outstanding leadership and service to the residence hall community.
Chapter Nomination Requirements
- Nominees must have resided in Robert Morris University Residence Halls for at least a two semesters (including the present semester).
- Nominees must have a cumulative G.P.A. of at least 3.25 on the RMU scale;
- Nomination must be provided to the Office of Residence Life by the designated date and time for distribution to the Official Selection Committee.
- All NRHH members, university faculty, staff and students can make nominations. If this is an organization that aligns with your ambitions and values, you may also apply on your own.
- Nominees must be able to attend meetings on Mondays at 8:00 p.m. (1 semester may be missed because of night class responsibilities)
- If selected for NRHH, the induction ceremony will be TBD.
2013-2014 NRHH Leadership
As Executive Committee members of the 2013-2014 Robert Morris Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honor Society, please do not hesitate to contact the officers as they work to support the mission and vision of Residence Life.
Advisor Mrs. Elizabeth Holt firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Advisor Ms. Katie Johnstone email@example.com