DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT LIFE >
RESIDENCE LIFE >
NATIONAL RESIDENCE HALL HONOR SOCIETY
National Residence Hall Honor Society
The Robert Morris Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honor Society (NRHH) is recognized to provide recognition for students who have attained high scholastic achievement and provide outstanding service and/or leadership within the residence hall community. One (1) percent of the residential student population is selected into honor society membership each year.
Chapter Membership Standards
- Individual members need to have a grade point average of at least a 3.25 on the 4.00 RMU Grade Scale.
- Indvidual members need to have lived in RMU residence halls during the year or prior to the induction.
- Individual members need to exhibit outstanding leadership and service to the residence hall community.
Chapter Nomination Requirements
- Nominees must currently reside on campus.
- Nominees must have resided in RMU residence halls for at least two semesters (including the semester of the application submission).
- Nominees must have a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.25 on the 4.00 RMU Grade Scale.
- Nomination applications must be provided to the Office of Residence Life by TBA for distribution to the Official Selection Committee.
- All NRHH members, university faculty, staff, and residents can make nominations. This includes self-nominations.
2013-2014 NRHH Leadership
As Executive Committee members of the 2013-2014 Robert Morris Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honor Society, please do not hesitate to contact the officers as they work to support the mission and vision of Residence Life.
Advisor Mrs. Elizabeth Holt firstname.lastname@example.org