| MULTICULTURAL STUDENT SERVICES
DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT LIFE >
MULTICULTURAL STUDENT SERVICES >
The mission of the Office of Multicultural Student Services is to create an environment where individual differences are embraced, all possess an inclusive mindset, and everyone feels free to immerse themselves in the Robert Morris community experience. Multicultural Student Services seeks to enhance
the college experience for all Robert Morris University students by introducing
them to the benefits of diversity.
Intertwined within the program are social, educational, and leadership
events and opportunities designed to help students have a greater appreciation
for themselves and for those sharing the world with them. Multicultural Student Services has been, and
will continue to be, an agent of positive change in the Robert Morris
Multicultural Student Services will strive to:
- Serve as a leader in diversity and inclusion efforts in the RMU community.
- Help create an environment where students will feel safe to be themselves at RMU.
- Strive to see all members of our community respect difference.
- Generate pride in students' individual cultures.
- Foster appreciation and awareness of other cultures.
- Aid minority students in persisting through their education to graduation.
- Demonstrate and educate the community on what it means to be a good citizen.
- Develop a stronger sense of community among students, faculty, and staff.
- Enhance the students' overall college experience.