DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT LIFE >
GREEK LIFE >
ALPHA PHI DELTA
Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity
All Mail to: RMU Mailbox #1543
President: Derek Glover, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter: Delta Upsilon Chapter
National Founding: November 5, 1914 at Syracuse University
Local Chartering: February 22, 2014
National Philanthropy: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
National Website: http://www.apd.org/
Chapter Website: N/A
Facebook: Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity RMU
Alpha Phi Delta is a lifelong national fraternity
of men dedicated to academic excellence, leadership in campus activities,
diversity, and community service. Values of the Fraternity include honor,
integrity, unity, respect, forming a brotherhood that is beneficial to the
overall strength of the group, as well as developing the individuality of
While Alpha Phi Delta upholds its Italian-American
heritage, the organization is composed of college men from many various
religious and ethnic backgrounds. We believe that by understanding what our
founders went through will help us to understand the ideals of equality. The
fraternity welcomes undergraduates from all nationalities and ways of
Creeds of Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity
The following Creeds of Alpha Phi Delta were
adopted at the time of our founding and reflect our goals and ideals as a
fraternity. Though drafted years ago, in a world much different than ours, they
are an example of timeless ideals.
- The unstinted contribution to the development of democratic ideals.
- The instillation in the minds of its members of the need to foster and develop the highest and noblest traits of man.
- The development of the common bond.
- The development and perpetuation of friendships formed during college days.
- The demonstration that pride in ancestry can strengthen one's faith in America.
- The knowledge that culture can be and is essential to civilization.
- The advancement of the fact there is really no segregation and that all members are Americans.