| FIRST-YEAR SEMINAR PROGRAM
DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT LIFE >
CENTER FOR STUDENT SUCCESS >
FIRST-YEAR SEMINAR PROGRAM >
FIRST-YEAR BUCKET LIST
First-Year Bucket List
This list was created by FYSP Mentors for you to do during your first year at RMU.
Complete the list and add your own experiences while you're here.
- Try all the restaurants that deliver food to campus.
- Go sled-riding on campus.
- Attend the homecoming game and dance.
- Go on a spontaneous road trip to Robinson for food.
- Have an all-nighter with your friends playing dodge ball.
- Attend an event where John Tucci will sing.
- Get lost in Robinson.
- Walk the nature trail.
- Catch a free shirt given away at a basketball game.
- Talk to Steve in RoMo’s.
- Travel with a sport team if they reach the tournament games.
- Go to the Island Sports Center and play mini golf or ice skate.
- Go to midnight breakfast.
- Perform at an open mic night.
- Get student rush tickets for a Pen’s game.
- Go to a visiting speaker lecture that you’re not required to attend.
- Meet President Dell’Omo.
- Skip the freshman 15 and workout at Jefferson.
- Rent a free video from the Media Library.
- Take a Student Life sponsored trip, like to NYC.
- Play on an intramural team.
- Join at least one student organization.
- Meet the Greeks.
- Shop at the Strip District on a Saturday morning.
- Cheer on the Colonials at one of each sport’s games.