| CENTER FOR STUDENT SUCCESS
DEPARTMENTS & OFFICES >
STUDENT LIFE >
CENTER FOR STUDENT SUCCESS >
ACT 101/SUCCESS 101
The Higher Education Enrichment Program, ACT 101, is an academic support system that offers various services to the collegiate needs of the underprepared student. It provides an opportunity for students to develop their academic abilities through educational programs, counseling services, and peer tutoring. It is designed to supplement and/or enhance funding for activities/programs for these students. The program was established by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in 1971.
For further inquiries about this program, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility - Students can participate in the Success 101 Program if they meet the following criteria:
Services (offered at no cost to the student)
- Are a full time student at Robert Morris University.
- Are a Pennsylvania resident.
- Meet some specific income standard/s (contact Center for Student Success for more information).
- Meet specific academic achievements (contact Center for Student Success for more information).
- Arrange for a confidential interview to make formal application.
- Academic counseling
- Personal counseling
- Cultural events
- Educational and Leadership programs
- Lending Library