RECREATION FACILITY RESERVATIONS:
Student organizations may reserve a number of athletic/recreational facilities for group events, team practices or general recreation. Use of facilities are by reservation only, in which an online request must be submitted and approved through RMU Revolution.
FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR RESERVATION:
-Recreation Center Courts -Gus Krop Gym -NAC Outdoor Sport Court -Nicholson Front Lawn
*Other athletic facilities with special permission from Athletic department
* indicates a reservation is always required to use this facility
To view a full list of our recreational/athletic facilities click here.
STEPS TO RESERVE A FACILITY:
● Your organization must be currently registered with SGA.
● An administrator for your organization should make a request in the Events tab of RMU Revolution.
○ Your RMU Revolution account uses the same login credentials as your RMU Email.
● Submit your facility request through the RMU Revolution event request form.
○ When submitting your request indicate the facility, dates and times you wish to reserve, and a description of the event.
PRIORITY RESERVATION DATES:
All priority reservations dates are subject to change at any time by the Campus Recreation staff
| Intramurals and Recreation
| Competitive Club Sports
|| 1st Monday in August
|| 4th Monday in October
|| 1st Monday in March
| Recreational Club Sports
|| 2nd Monday in August
|| 1st Monday in November
||2nd Monday in March
| Division of Student Affairs/Residence Life
|| 3rd Monday in August
|| 2nd Monday in November
|| 3rd Monday in March
| Other SGA Organizations/Academic & Administration
|| 4th Monday in August
|| 3rd Monday in November
|| 1st Monday in April
For student questions concerning recreational/athletic facility requests, please contact Armand Buzzelli, email@example.com Director of Campus Recreation.